A cooperation memorandum was signed on Thursday between the representatives of State Engineering University of Armenia, Medicine Producers and Importers Union of Armenia and “GXP” Centre of Excellence.
The Memorandum aims to foster:
- Students’ passing manufacturing practice in the pharmaceutical companies which are members of MPI Union;
- Setting students CVs in the young specialists’ database of MPI Union website;
- Holding professional trainings on EU GMP standards in “GXP” Centre of Excellence;
- Cooperation between the 3 companies in research works and study processes;
- Development of cooperation and establishment of contacts with leading international universities and scientific centers.
- Publication of scientific articles and researches of the specialists of the 3 companies in the pharmaceutical scientific magazine “Pharma”.
With the cooperation memorandum the parties maintain mutual commitments and actions in the frames of the programs implementation.